Wednesday, November 5, 2014


I have to say, Stéphanie is one heck of a multitasker. Taking my outfitpictures whilst babysitting... job well done! We even took the little munchkin to the playground! But when we finally came home, so I could change, the little munchkin wanted to go play in the garden. Sooo, next location it was...


 Well I can tell now, that taking pictures whilst a little human is running around (well most of the time more like running away from me), is one challenge. God, after 5 pictures taken, the little one needed attention, which resulted in a lot of pictures with crazy faces! But somehow I succeeded in finding a few more appropriate ones without me making silly faces... Oh kids.



Outfit Details //
Plaid Blouse - H&M
Laced Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Converse
Necklace 'Dream' - Jutka&Riska


I absolutely adore this skirt! It is such a versatile piece and can be dressed up or down so easily! I love the mix & match with red as my base for the outfit and how effortless it looks. But if you are not the type for mix & match than just pop on a white T or a knit and you are ready for the day!