Monday, July 6, 2015


'She's alive!', yes, I am. What happened? Well, exams and working. BUT now it's blogging time again! To make up for my absence, there will be a new post every day from my collaboration with @steephshairstyles on Instagram. We have been friends since I was 12 and today she has an amazing Instagram feed! 

We wanted to create 6 'ELLE Magazine'-inspired-not-always-wearable-but-cool-looking-looks for Summer (3) and festivals (3)! She did the hair and shot the pictures, I did the make-up, final touches and the work-out (my arms are still sore from holding the reflector screen)!

FIRST A SUMMER LOOK: for all the sweet, but spicy ladies - a gorgeous soft pink eye with some 'oomph' in the crease and a romantic and soft updo! 






Let me know what you think of this look!

P.S. Major thanks to Tinne Oltmans (instagram) for being one of the models and doing a great job!