Sunday, September 21, 2014


Two weeks, 10 books and a tan later, I am back!
I had such a relaxed 14 days filled with books , taking pictures, watersport, food,...
So these are a few pictures of my little beach holiday in Gran Canaria.


The Hotel - Anfi Del Mar

We stayed at ANFI DEL MAR, a gorgeous hotel with a little harbour and amazing views! 




Sight-seeing // Arguineguin & Cenobio de Valeron & Mogan


Arguineguin - We went to the local market on Monday and I spotted these two men fishing early in the morning...


A monastry in the mountains! We couldn't visit the monastry itself, but we were able to visit the 'caves' where they used to store wheat! 




I spotted a pebble beach on one of my walks and it was so quiet and beautiful there! I came here twice to read a book with just the sound of the waves hitting the rocks in front of me...


Mogan, a picturesque little village with these gorgeous white houses with coloured detailing and vibrant flowers!





Food - "Tex Mex"



I had the most amazing and delicious hamburger! Mmmmmm...

Watersport - Parasailing & Donut


I already did the 'Donut' last year and since it was so much fun, I wanted to do it again! Sitting on a huge sofa and flying over the waves, getting hit by tons of salty water, heaven. I could not stop laughing!


My dad and brother decided they wanted to go parasailing and I was able to come along and take pictures! It looked amazing! Hanging there high in the sky and just enjoying the view... 


Now I am back and it is back to reality... Uni starts again.