Thursday, September 25, 2014


Faded pastels & bright neon colours ruled Fashion Week when it came to makeup. I love it! Reading ELLE's article about thé three Belgian "heads" of Chanel and seeing all these colours, inspired me to do this look. Wearing all jeans that day, I thought a little blue eyeliner would tie my outfit together! 




What I Used? 
Essence lipstick in Barely There
Essence longlasting eye pencil in Tu-tu-touquoise
Essence longlasting eye pencil in Cool Down
Kiko Skinnt Fit Kajal in Nude
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll



How?

First you take Tu-Tu-Touquoise to draw a line on the bottom lash line flicking it out at the end (like winged eyeliner). Then you take Cool Down and make your winged eyeliner, be careful not the interfere the dark blue with the light blue! To clean the look and the wings, you use your nude eyeliner: in between the wings, under the light blue and in the waterline! 

You can use whatever colours you like best or suit your eyes better! I love it, it is different, quick and fun! 


Which colours would you use?
P.S. You like my new haircut ;)?