Wednesday, September 17, 2014



Easy, quick and subtle. Copper and bronze tones are perfect for us blue eyed girls. I have been loving this makeup to death since it gives a sheer and metalic copper goodness to my eyes. In my August favourites I mentioned that this look would get blogged soon; here's me keeping my promise!





I primed my eyelids first before colouring my eyelid with this metalic shader from HEMA in nr 3. With my blending brush I gently blended the copper eyeshader into my crease and to give it a more subtle and sheen look. I did go back in with my pencil to emphasize my inner corners and also my lower lash line!

Since I do like orange and coral toned makeup, I used this MUA Blush in n4 very softly, it is pretty pigmented! To top things of I chose a brown toned nude lipgloss from CATRICE or you could go for a pinky nude!

This literally takes 2 minutes (without your base and mascara) and is such an easy and subtle every day makeup look! Not too much for school and just perfect for those after class drinks!