Sunday, August 10, 2014


It is all about healthy lately. Magazines, YouTube,... you name it, they are all throwing healthy recipes and drinks to your head. Auwtch, you'd better pick one up and read it!
Flavoured drinks aren't new to the health scene. They are the perfect way to convert the I-believe-water-is-only-for-fish-people into wow-mind-blowing-healthy-tasty-water-people!
But then, snacks are a little more difficult for me. I LOVE FOOD. But then, wandering around Florence hungry, I bumped into my favourite healthy snack!




Mint & Lemon Water - The ultimate refreshment
Perfect drink! The mint keeps me awake and the ice cold water is so good for your metabolism (your body has to work harder to get the water on temperature), jackpot.

Plus this is the ultimate girls-get-together-drink for summer! Choose a cute pitcher, tall glasses, sun, a garden and let the fun begin!

Ingredients:
Water
Ice cubes
Lemon
Regular Green Mint (Moroccan - sharp mint)
Orange Mint (mild)

You can use any kind of fruit you like!


Frozen Peaches - Frozen Heaven
Love, love, love. Can you tell I am obsessed? Peaches, nectarines, melons and mango are in my top for frozen fruit! Just cut your chosen fruit in the desired shape, pick a cute plate, put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and snack time! They will be ice cold, crunchy, healthy and heavenly!