Wednesday, August 6, 2014


Golden glow interrupted by bad skin? Hell no. Hi, my name is Shannen and I am a face mask-a-holic. A girl with a record for acne prone and oily skin.
Who does not have the occasional unwanted visitor(s) coming by to say hi?
They are never wanted, especially during summer ruining your perfect golden glow.
Freeman has some amazing saviours to get those unwanted visitor(s) to leave as quickly as they came for only €4! 



Every Other Day Creamy Scrub with Apricot

I used to use a really aggressive facial scrub when I was fifteen, oh boy. It made things worse, drying my skin and damaging it (same for face soaps)! The word 'creamy' made me curious to try this amazing scrub out. Wooow, I wet my face and apply the scrub in soft circular motions (do not rub too harsh) and a little bit harder on acne prone parts of my face. After scrubbing my entire face (and sometimes my neck as well), I wet my hands and massage the 'cream' into my skin. Et voila! Soft and clean skin! It does not sting my skin, neither does it irritate my skin. It really helps to keep those unwanted visitors away!

Plus it is really important that you scrub your face and your body from time to time, to get rid off dead skin so your skin can breath again!



The Be Careful Do Not Eat This Polishing Mask with Charcoal & Black Sugar

Yep, you read that correctly, I ate this scrub (sooooo sweet). Do not judge me, I was scrubbing my lips as well and opened my mouth at an unfortunate time...This is a gem! Again I slightly wet my face and apply this mask all over my face, which gets warm when you apply the mask! I leave it for 5 minutes and wet my hands to gently massage the sugar in circular motions all over my face. When I am done, I just rinse my face with clean warm water. This is my Sunday Scrub, amazing!


The Please Cool Down After A Long Dreadful Day Peel-Off Mask with Cucumber

This is Horror 101, it looks like you peel-off your skin. Perfect to scare annoying brothers, ha! The cucumber really helps to cool down a red or irritated skin, heaven. I like to apply this mask after a extra greasy face-day to really get rid off all the grease and dirt that may have filled my pores during the day. It is a clear sticky gel that you apply in a even layer all over your face, wait 15 minutes and peel-off time! You are left with soft, clean skin again!


The Look I Am A Smurf Mask with Dead Sea Minerals

This is my saviour for that wonderful week in the month and its visitors, sights. I apply it on a damp face and leave it there for 10 minutes instead of 15 minutes (or it will irritate my skin and thighten it). Rinse it off with warm water and afterwards I like to place a hot washcloth on my face for a few seconds before using a toner (it opens your pores). It really helps me to break down/ temper my hormonal acne! Never forget to use a thick moisturizer/ hydrating mask after you used a stripping mask!


The Fruity Purifying Clay Mask with Açai

I like to do the same routine with this mask as with the Anti-Stress Mask (above). I feel like this a more gentle and less purifying mask than the Smurf Mask, so perfect for the other three Sunday's of the month. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and calm, ready to get through another week!


As you can tell I love my masks! I do have other ones besides the Freeman Masks, yes I really am a face mask-a-holic, but these really helped my skin to get better again...

Do you like the Freeman Masks? Which one is your favourite?

Bisous, S.