Wednesday, July 30, 2014



It is that time again; favourites of the month! July has been a super busy month and you know that time flies when you are having fun, sight. Although one month of summer is already gone, there is still plenty of summer left! These favourites haven't left my side this entire month...



Magazine // No more school, well at least until August, so plenty of time to catch up (finally) on those magazines! They have inspired me a lot this month, therefor this little mention, Go ELLE Magazine!

DVD // Our holy SATC, yes! Whenever I feel like a pamper session at home, this movie will always be on. Some amazing outfits, hilarious quotes, sparkles,... AND the closet-scene? Love it!

'Intouchables' is a French movie, telling the story between two men. One is a rich and completely paralysed elder man, whilst the other is a young handsome guy with no intend to find a job, but somehow they end up together... A beautiful, hilarious, yet sad story... 

Music// I don't know why or how, but I have been listening to classical music non-stop. Since I found the Halidon Music Channel on YouTube it al went downhill, haha! No, I mean, I always loved classical music (it is part of my education since I do play the violin), but now it really helps me to relax...


DKNY Red Delicious // An oldie, but a goodie! I got this perfume years ago as a birthday present (my first perfume!) and to be honest I lost track of it over the years... It is a real specific and heavy scent, not as 'light' as the green one. BUT lately I have completely fallen in love again... 


Ear cuffs H&M //  I have been loving these cuffs! I love how they easily dress up any outfit or give it more glam! Quick and gorgeous!

Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish - Catrice // LOVE, they are a bit drying though, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little lip balm before applying them! I have three colours, but these two (Strawberry's Secret and Mission PINKpossible) are fabulous! (€5)

Re-touch Light-Reflecting Concealer - Catrice // I found this gem reading Coco Gold... Thank you! Beautiful packaging, easy use, gorgeous colour (light beige), easy to blend... and really affordable! What do you want more? (€4)

Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen - Catrice // I am no pro when it comes to winged eyeliner... God, it is sooooo hard! I used to have a liquid one, too difficult for me, haha! And then my friend pointed this one out... Now, it is a piece of cake and it stays all day! (€3)

Ultimate Nail Lacquer in Bloody Marry to Go - Catrice // This has been on my nails for almost the entire month, that is a record! I have been loving the soft colours lately, but before my trip to Italy, I decided to go 'crazy'. Red it was. I forgot what elegant colour it is and beautiful! A classic to have. It stays on for at least a week, how easy (I apply two coats)!


Can you tell I love Catrice, haha?! What were your favourites?


Bisous, S.