Wednesday, July 16, 2014


 I love pink makeup looks since they make blue eyes pop!
A few weeks ago I wore this look to the christening of my little niece and felt like sharing this easy pink cut crease eye!




First I applied my favourite drugstore eye primer the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base up to my eyebrows. Then I took the Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 03 Frosted Apple on my ring finger and applied it all over my eyelid. On a pointed small blending brush (one that fits perfectly in the crease) I than took MAC Cranberry and started defining my crease. Start with a light hand and apply more layers for a deeper colour. You can, if you want, make a little wing at the end to 'lift' your outer corners. Go over your eyelid with Frosted Apple to touch up and bring a little MAC All That Glitters in the inner corner to highlight. Take a fluffy blending brush and start blending light handed all the edges, if you want a warmer transition to the brow bone, take a little bronzer or a light matte brown and blend the edges of your cut crease. Et voila! A simple uber feminine cut crease using pinks!


Other products used //
Essence All About Matt! primer
Garnier BB Cream in Medium
Catrice Allround Concealer
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Maybelline One by One Mascara in Satin Black
Catrice Made to Stay Highlighter Pen
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever
Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin
Essence Silky Touch Blush in 20 Babydoll
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in 04 On the Catwalk!

Don't forget to send me your recreations! I hope you'll enjoy this look as much as I do!

Bisous, S.