Sunday, July 13, 2014


Every colour of the rainbow and beyond: too much to choose from. Pastels, bold colours, nudes, darks,... you can go completely crazy when it comes to your nail polish.
These are 10 of my favourite colours for when summer comes along.




Nudes // I love me some good nude colours for all year round. These three are my absolute favourites: 2B in n° 90 a true nude/skin colour, L'Oréal in Beige Bohème a warm brown and Catrice in Be Natural a grey/ brown/ purple mixture of colours.

Pastels // I actually prefer pastels on my finger nails, they make me feel more "sophisticated and elegant". The lemony Hema on top is like having a little bit of sunshine on your nails, they brighten up even the darkest days. Absolutely Blue is the perfect sky blue, so Greece-like! The next one from Essence, I Got A Crush On You!, is one gorgeous baby blue. But my all-time favourite is without a doubt Lavender Cupcake, a gorgeous combination of lilac and pink (I already have a back-up colour!).

Bold // These are my favourite toe colours, occasionally I wear English Rose on my nails too. It is such a lovely colour to wear on your nails during winter, but even better on my toes in the summer! The hot fushia and the warm orange are my absolute go-to toe colours, hands down my favourites.

All of the colours are really long lasting and only take a max of 2 coats.

I have to admit that I actually really liked all of the different colours on my nails, especially the pastel-side! Maybe I can do a little 'Sincerely Jules' on holiday, painting every nail another colour! 

Don't forget to share your favourite nail colours for the summer through my social media, a girl got to have options!


Bisous, S.