Wednesday, July 2, 2014



"Ciao bella!", is hopefully what the Italian men will think when I am exploring Rome, Pisa and Tuscany. Oh yeah, at this very moment I am enjoying my flight to Rome with "Eat, Pray, Love" whispering in my ears...
Since the land of pasta is warmer and sunnier, I have to be sure to bring sweat-/ waterproof makeup and bright lips!




The Face //
Essence All About Matt! Long-lasting pore refining Primer (post)
Catrice Allround Concealer
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline One by One Mascara in Satin Black (post)
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever
Catrice Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen (love this eyeliner pen, it is so fool-proof!)
Catrice Made to Stay Highlighter Pen
Hema Metallic Eyeshader in 2B1 (bronze) (I love these pencils, they are so easy and quick to use and they are soooooo pretty!)
MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (the perfect travelling palette - mattes, nudes and shimmers!)




The Powders //
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder (It gets the job done at keeping the oils at bay!)
Essence Blush Stick in 020 Bronze Babe
(I have been loving to contour my cheeks with a cream bronzer. It has a shimmer and is a light bronze colour, perfect for the summer and those beach babe golden/ sunkissed looks)
Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin 
Catrice Defining Blush in 050 Apropos Apricot (Absolutely love this colour, a soft peach with a golden highlight!)
Essence Silky Touch Blush in 20 Babydoll (the perfect flushed warm pink!)
Essence Eyeshadow in 58 Cappuccino, please!
(sadly enough they discontinued this eyeshadow, but it is a gorgeous pearl colour, perfect for highlighting the cheeks!)



The Lips //
Catrice Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish;
- 030 Strawberry's Secret: a easy light pink for everyday
- 060 Mission PINKpossible: the perfect magenta pink to make any outfit more glam
- 040 Let's Red Loud! : a orange-red colour if I feel like going classic

I looooooove these lipstains! They are so pigmented and they do last for hours! Even if you eat or drink, they will still be there, so perfect for my little trip! I do have to say that they can be a bit drying on the lips, but if you apply a lip balm before doing your makeup, you'll be good to go!


Bisous, S.