Sunday, July 6, 2014


Summer is here, so colour everywhere! Pink, orange, red, purple, the summer is yours!
Here are a few of my favourite bold pink and orange summer lips...


H&M Matte Lipstick - Christie (€5) // A gorgeous candy cane-babyish pink lip (the lipstick actually smells like candy!) for only €5. The only downside is that it wears off quickly...

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Pink Pong (€14) // This is a long wearing purple-pink lipcream, easy to apply and fool-proof. The only thing I don't like about it is the funky smell it has, haha.

Catrice Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish - Mission PINKpossible (€5) // I am obsessed with these lip stains! A warm magenta pink lip that will last you for a whole day (including drinks and food)! I am planning on getting all of them!

Rimmel Moisture Renew - In Love With Ginger (€11) // You have seen this lipstick coming around a few times already, like in this post. It is a really moisturizing deep orange colour, that wears off 'till a fun coral!

Bourjois Color Boost - Orange Punch (€10) // I used this lip crayon in this makeup look. I love these crayons for a quick and casual on-the-go colour. Easy to apply, feels like a balm and lasts for good amount of time.

Bourjois Color Boost - Red Sunrise (€10) // Well, the same applies for this one. This was my "first red lip" to get into red lips, they are pretty scary for a newbie!

without flash

with flash

I always used to be a orange-lip-lover, but since I saw Amelia Liana rocking a Sephora Cream Lip Stain in a gorgeous magenta pink, I knew I had to have that colour. That is how I rolled into the pink-lip-world and I am loving it! 

I hope I gave you guys some fun bold lip inspiration and be sure to share the bold lip-love through my social media!

Bisous, S.