Thursday, May 14, 2015


I have many needs, feels and whishes. 
I do have a shopping problem from time to time.
These are some fun new things that I want.





Converse x Comme des Garçons // Look at these beauties, ugh. These are special edition Chuck '70 sneakers with the "peeking heart" logo, created by New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski. 
I would love to pair these with a super casual and simple look and have these babies be the star of the show...The only downside, they are only available in Dover Street Market London & NY. So when is the next train exactly?


Black Eye Combo - Fisheye, Macro and wide angle // I already spotted this gem at the Feinest Labels Press Days. I am not going to lie but I NEED THIS or as I would say to chummy: Yaaaasssss, gives me life! How cool is this little nick nack? Imagine how cool your Instagram pictures will look like?! For only €39.99 this treasure can be yours! Let the Summer begin... (if you want to buy,  click here).





Avance Into The Wild // First of all, thank God there is one close to Uni. Second of all, please no there is one close to Uni. I have been obsessed with the whole espadrille-look! And the two in the picture are just my cup of tea! Even the leopard shoes in the first row are to die for! I already have me some leopard, but a girl can never have enough, right? And since I am not allowed to have pets... This is for you mommy and daddy - please welcome my new loves.



Ici Paris XL - Limited Edition Cosmetic Bags // Guys, check out the names; Blue Lagoon and Sahara Desert... takes me on a holiday in my dreams! Look at the blue ones, I love blue. I need a new cosmetic bag to be honest and I love how the bigger size ones make it able to let your products stand up straight, instead of them rolling around at the bottom. I definitively have to go and check these babies out! They come at €19,90 for the Vanity Case and €12,90 for the Vanity Make-up case, very reasonable prices!


What's on your wishlist?