Saturday, November 1, 2014


When ELLE Magazine recommended Richard Mosse at the FoMu in Antwerp, I took Sabrina and dragged her with me (and she enjoyed it as well). We love a good expo or a nice museum trip to change up for all the tea- & cakedates. These are my favourite shots from our little trip past wednesday!



Walker Evans // His life and work


Just so you know on which floor the expo is situated, haha!



Ricard Mosse - The Enclave // A video- and sound installation about the war in Congo, shot with an infrared lense. The result? An overwhelming beauty and pain in shades of pink and green...


The four screens in the middle really made you feel present in the scenery. The way it was filmed, was just litteral mindf*ck. It was like you were walking next to the camera... 


Very strong emotions and pictures, I got goosebumps.



We got a poster from this picture!


Subotzky & Waterhouse - Ponte City // An expo around a momumental building in Johannesburg and the people who lived here...
They left their story here, ready to be read by the world.










I am always impressed how pictures and personal experiences hanging on a wall, can make you start thinking about how your life is at the moment. I love coming out of my 'cocoon' and take with me new ideas...