Wednesday, October 1, 2014


September, month of few free days and the beginning of Uni. As you already know, I got on a two week holiday to Gran Canaria before Uni started again. Now all there is left are some pieces I fell in love with during this crazy month...


I already said enough about my love for these thin, but really warm, layering knits! For only €9,99 this gem from the Divided section at H&M is yours! They come in multiple colours and are those perfect throw-on pieces! They are a little slouchy and have a scooped neckline. I have been loving them with jeans, over a dress and even with pencil skirts or bodycon skirts!


Aren't these gorgeous? Slip on sneakers from Primark, bought in Gran Canaria from only €8! I have tried on loads and loads and never really fell in love with a pair. But also the fact I wasn't sure if I liked the whole new trend or not, made me hesitant to buy more expensive ones.
Well, I can tell you that I am completely obsessed with mine! They look more expensive and go with almost everything! Perfect to give a basic and plain outfit a little bit more personality!


Primark & Brandy Melville Necklaces // I am still into layering dainty jewelry. These three simple pieces have been staples for this month! They are elegant when they are worn alone, and even more beautiful when they are worn together.

Small Silver Hoops // Normally they come with a little bear-gem, but I took those off. I love how they 'spice' up a look with their simplicity. I can't remember where I bought them, since they already are 10 years old. They are the first pair of earrings I bought with my saved up pocket money! 

Catrice Alluring Pink Lipstick // Dabbed on the lips or in full force, both ways are gorgeous! This lipstick is a stunning fushia pink, an easy to wear colour. Since it is a little on the creamy of lipsticks, it wears off within 3 hours, but the rose-gold packaging makes it easier to re-apply the lipstick, I love the packaging! It looks so chic!

Hema Whit Nailpolish in 809 // Now that I have a tan, white nailpolish is just a bit more beautiful than when I am pale, haha! So I took advantage off the moment... Very nice consistency, long wearing and you only need two layers! 

Oral B Complete Toothpaste // I love how clean and fresh it leaves my mouth when I am done brushing my teeth!



What were your favourites?