Sunday, October 19, 2014


How much I have missed those dark lips! Autumn is all around playing with darker lips, shinier eyes to catch the last Summer lights and warm pieces, I love how cosy everything is. The light gets better, the weather gets chillier and all the dark and rich colours make an appearance in today's  makeup and fashion...




What I used? //
MUA - Undressed palette
ESSENCE Long Lasting Eyepencil - 18 Berry Merry
BENEFIT - Bikini-tini (as a highlighter)
CATRICE Defining Blush - 060 Rosewood Forest
CATRICE  Ultimate Stay Lipstick - 070 Plum & Base


I used this gorgeous glowing champagne colour and used the dark brown for the V-shape... They are sooooooooo beautiful and soft as butter!


I started by priming my eyes so the gorgeous champagne colour would stay on my eyelid for the entire day, ready to catch those last sun rays! I used my fingers to apply this colour all over my eyelid and used a brush to darken up the outher V ever so gently! Be careful, because this dark brown is pretty pigmented and you can get messy very easily, haha! To give the eyes the ever so slightly pop of autumnal colour, I used this dark purple eyeliner and drew a thin line, not flicking it at the end! It is so subtle and so worth it!

For the lips I chose this gorgous dark and rich purple, little creamy but wears of beautifully. I am a big lover when it comes to raspberry and purple lips for autumn, the darker the better!

To finish things off, I swept a little Rosewood Forest on my cheeks, topped with Bikini-tini and blended things out (well, more like dabbed it all out, haha). 

Tadaaaa, easy and gorgeous autumn look with my beloved dark lips! Piece of cake!