Sunday, September 7, 2014


Now that I am finally free, my chummy released me at the Meir in Antwerp.
Some bits I bought without her, some bobs with her. Strolling around perfectly happy, eating delicious bagels at Barnini with fresh juice, drooling in front of Wouters & Hendrix Jewelry, making our birthday present-list at & Other Stories and Zara... and of course, we had to hit the mother lode Kruidvat...




My mom bought me this insane cosy sweater at H&M a few months ago and it hasn't left my body since, oops. I am so in love with my peachy cosiness that I needed more of them. So I hopped into a H&M and found this beautiful grey gem for only €9.99! It is so soft, perfect for layering and just a very good fit. H&M, I kindly ask you to come out with more colours, 'cause I'll be back and needing...


My heart definitely skipped a few beats when I saw this dainty necklace at BRANDY MELVILLE. I passed one up a few months ago with a white crystal and hated myself for that. So when I saw this one, it was mine. The crystal/stone has so many colours; purple, blue, red, yellow,... a little rainbow on a golden chain! It is a little bit longer than your standard dainty necklace, but for me perfect since I love layering necklaces! This beauty was mine for €12.


CATRICE monthly limited edition collection has some serious gorgeous packaging. Look at this rose golden bullet?! Yes, the packaging did draw my attention, but the pink lipstick that was inside, even more. Bright, butter soft and easy to wear for only €3.99 at KRUIDVAT. I just could not pass this ALLURING PINK up... 


I cannot explain what happened, maybe a short-circuit of seeing these beautiful colours? I love these ESSENCE LONG LASTING EYE PENCILS, they are creamy, easy to use and do not move. I thought it would be easy to add a little something to my makeup and I have been experimenting with coloured wings lately... From top to bottom I bought; METAL PHANTOM (€1.99), BERRY MERRY (€1.59), I HAVE A GREEN, COOL DOWN and TU-TU-TOUQUOISE (how cute is that name?!)


As you can see I HAVE A GREEN and TU-TU-TOUQUOISE have little shimmers which is a fun surprise. Expect for the light blue, the rest will look amazing for autumn and winter! I cannot wait!

What did you like? Are you excited for autumn to come, because I sure am!