Sunday, March 23, 2014


Peek-a-boo, I am back! Sorry that it has been a while since my latest post, but I had a rough and hard few weeks. Most important thing to know is; I am back! 

Lately I have spotted sun on my radar and I felt like rocking orange make-up. My favourite blush is this peach blush Apropos Apricot (+- €4)  from Catrice. It may not be the most pigmented blush after the first use, but it sure is buildable! AND when the real hot days come, you can rock this blush as a highlight too! It contains the most beautiful gold sparkles! 
My favourite lipstick is without a doubt In Love With Ginger (+- €10) from Rimmel. Oh my world, it fades into a coral at the end of the day! Gorgeous and really moisterizing! 

After I applied all my powders to my face, I use this little fluffy round-top kabuki from H&M. It is mega affordable (+- €4) and makes my make-up look flawless! The minute I took this fluffball out of his package, I kept sweeping it over my face, it is soooooo soft!

During the dull and dark winter-days, I have been using (and loving deeply) the Lumi Magique Primer ( +- €14) from L'Oréal. You can use it in so many different ways! Although I have combination-oily skin, this primer didn't make my face look like a giant disco ball. My skin looks like it is glowing from within, perfectly healthy. What else do you want?

To rock my favourite ring/ bracelet ( €5, Forever 21), I have been loving pastel nail polishes, like this pastel blue from Essence called I Got A Crush On Blue! (€ 1,70). Isn't that like thé cutest name!

To top off my list; my new fragrance. Can we first admire the bottle for an hour? The bottle describes my style perfectly; simplicity (black & white stripes) with a splash of colour and kitsch. This is the new Balenciaga fragrance they came out with this year. It is the sister of Florabotanica, a much more smokey and sexy scent to me. Rosabotanica is my new signature scent. Gosh, I love it so much. It is more of a 'experimental' scent, not your everyday common scent. It is certainly not a usual combination, it is a mixture of ingredients (rose, blue hyacinth, fig leaf, petitgrain, grapefruit, cardamom, pink pepper and a base composed of white amber, cedar, vetiver, patchouli and woody notes) you think would clash, but oh no... 

Bisous, S.