Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Evening Skincare Routine



Before I hop in the shower, I remove my eye-makeup with the Garnier Skin Naturals Eye-makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes (no perfume and alcohol). My eyes don't feel sticky or stingy at all!


Twice a week I start my routine with the Facial Creamy Scrub Apricot (Freeman). This scrub is silky smooth and it is not harsh on my skin, perfect for sensitive skin. The downside is the scent, I am not a big fan of a musty apricot-scent...but hey, if it works, I'll deal with it!

Then I follow by using my face brush in combo with the Vichy Normaderm Cleansing Gel (no parabens). This combo has completely changed my skin! I have less break-outs and my skin hasn't been so smooth in years!

After you have stripped your skin of all the dirt and dead skin, it is really important to tone your face. I use the Vichy Normaderm Purifying Lotion (no parabens). This feels so refreshing! And even after washing my face by using a brush, there is still dirt coming out of my pores, yuck!

Now that my skin is nice and clean, I wash my hands before I apply my serum: Skin Perfection Serum by L'Oréal Paris. It is a cheap serum, but one that does the job for me. It softens my skin and minimizes my pores.

As a night cream, I use the Biocura Anti-aging Night Cream. It is a rich cream and is perfect for those cold and windy days. You can easily ladder this up or use a minimum amount when your skin isn't that dry.

I decided to start ysing a simple eye cream and man, I am so happy I made that decision! I really do feel and see a difference! My under-eye area is so much smoother! I use the Kruidvat Anti-aging Eye Cream with pomegranate.

And at last, after brushing my teeth, I moisterize my lips with Vaseline or a Baby Lips by Maybelline.

----

Once a week I decide to do a mask (most times on a Sunday). I really love the Facial Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals (Freeman). When you apply it on your face, you look like a little Smurf! This really helps me to prevent break-outs during that once-a-month-present-from-Mother-Nature. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and not oily. 


Bisous, S.