Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favourites


Oktober is al weer voorbij dus hier zijn de producten die ik het meest gebruikt hebt deze maand!
October is gone, so it's time again to show my favourite products this month!

De Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm in Rose & Woody en My Cherry Berry zijn mijn absolute favorieten. Ze zijn zo gemakkelijk aan te brengen, zijn lekker subtiel en doen je lippen niet uitdrogen! Het zijn mijn echte go-to lipkleuren geworden die altijd binnen handbereik zijn!
The Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm in Rose & Woody and My Cherry Berry are my absolute favourites. They are easy to apply, nice and subtle AND they don't dry out your lips! They became my go-to lip products guiding me wherever I go.


Zoals te zien in mijn Autumn make-up: What I love...  was de Biocura toch dé favoriete kleur op nagels deze maand (en waarschijnlijk volgende maand)! Een mooi donker kersen-/ wijnrood brengt me helemaal in de herfstsfeer!
As you have probably seen in my Autumn make-up: What I love... was my Biocura nail polish without a doubt my favourite colour to paint my nails with (and probably next month as well)! A gorgeous deep cherry/ wine red makes me all warm for autumn!


Mijn Orofluido Beauty Elixir is een permanente favoriet. Het is dé beste olie voor je haar (naast Moroccan Oil). Het ruikt hemels en doet wonderen voor je haar. Ik breng aan het als ik geen conditioner gebruik of in de morgend om mijn haar een extra glans te geven. Ik heb de mijne gekocht bij mijn kapper in Antwerpen Hed2To (geweldige kapper die weet wat hij doet). Maar het is ook gemakkelijk te vinden op het internet.
My Orofluido Beauty Elixir is a permanent favourite. It is by far the best oil for your hair, besides Moroccan Oil. It smells delicious and does miracles for your hair. I like to apply it when I didn't use conditioner or in the morning to give my hair extra shine. I bought mine at my amazing hairdresser in Antwerp: Hed2To , but it is also easy to find on the internet.


De laatste favoriet is mijn ontschminker. Ik heb zeer gevoelige ogen en heb dus lang gezocht naar een goedkope ontschminker waar ik geen €14 aan moet geven. De Garnier Skin Naturals Essentials Eye Make-up Remover without Alcohol for Sensitive Eyes is de beste. Het voelt net alsof je met water je make-up eraf haalt en laat mijn ogen niet 'droog en brandend' achter!
The last favourite is my eye make-up remover. I have very sensitive eyes and have been looking for a cheaper one since I didn't want to pay €14 every time I needed a new one. The Garnier Skin Naturals Essentials Eye Make-up Remover without Alcohol for Sensitive Eyes is the best. It feels like splashing water in your face and doesn't leave my eyes feel all 'dry, sticky and burning'. 


Ik hoop dat ik jullie heb kunnen helpen!
I really hope I was able to help you guys!


Bisous, S.