Monday, October 27, 2014


Oh Jules, my little walking contradiction. As dark and rough is her style, as sweet and good is her personality. I swear, this girl is made out of sugar! 

This sweet and well dressed girl knows a thing or two when it comes to fashion. What can I say, it is a shared passion. Inspired by models, magazines and music,
she is her own black fashion canvas.

A little nervous, she chats the minutes away when we hunt for a nice location. Scared she is going to ruin the pictures with her lovely awkwardness. We stop at 'Het Eilandje' where a group of people are turning this old platform into a always changing and dynamic circus. Pretty unique right? 



What I like about Julie her 'style' is the fact that she combines the grunginess and edginess of rock with the right dose of feminine. Oh yes, she is a black canvas for everything feminine. Some flowers paired with ripped black skinny jeans and awesome combat boots? Done. Like I said in my 'First week back at Uni' post, search for black skinny jeans and a cool top.


Can you believe she was afraid to 'pose' in front of the camera? My little Goofy, look at this shot! Btw, I am going to steal your bag one fo these days... A perfect deep autumnal red!





She inspires me to not always let feminine details rule my outfit, but to give it a little punch. Just to give my outfit a badass attitude, I learned that statement necklaces are best paired with something more masculine and rough.  


Jules has a weakness for rings, the bigger the better. I love it! She always has great eye for detail, even when it comes to shoes. And believe me, she owns a lot of gorgeous shoes! Too bad her feet are smaller than mine...


Oufit Details //
Sweater - Urban Outfitters
Top - Urban Outfitters
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Vagabond
Necklace - H&M
Rings - Couleur Café (Festival) and Grandma
Sunglasses - Ray Ban RG3447 
Bag - Sacha